Blog 1: My autobiography

Hi everyone!

I was born in San José hospital, Recoleta, Santiago, Chile. During my childhood I used to live in Huechuraba, Santiago with my mom and my dad, I was an only child for a long time. When I was thirteen years old my father died in the motorcycle accident and that's why we moved to Quilicura, where we have been living ever since. My mother had a boyfriend and they had a baby, my dear sister, Rafaella, the things with the mom´s boyfriend didn´t work out. We currently live together with my mother and my sister. We are a small, close-knit family that likes to be out of the house.

I study visual arts at the University of Chile and I specialize in etching, serigraph and other techniques and creative processes related to the graph. I previously studied at the Manuel Barros Borgoño high school.  

I am dedicated to collecting vintage items, it is the closest thing I have to a hobby, the thing is that I also make money doing it, so I don't know if it's a hobby or a job. At the end of the day, I keep many of the things so I think I'm a collector, especially of clothes and bags.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario