A photograph you like

Hi everyone, today a will talk about a photograph like me

This picture was taken by Cristobal, the brother of my girlfriend, this was taken on sunday, June 25th of this year, just a few weeks ago. We took it a almost at the end of a walk we did in the snow, we went to El Yeso road in the Cajon del Maipo. In the photo shows Sofía, my girlfriend and me with a beautiful landscape snow-covered and a majestic sky. I had seen never real snow, As a child I was once supposed to go to the "snow", but it was really just ice. So a few weeks my mother-in-law heard me say something about it and organized a mini trip taking advantage of the weather and the rain. We had a great time despite the heavy traffic jams. Next time I would like to have more time to walk more, get to know the place and take many photos.


















Comentarios

Publicar un comentario