My favorite piece of tecnology

Hi everyone
In this oportunity I talk about my favorite gadget, is a my Macbook Pro 2012, yes, is old but is the best laptop for me, has a 16 GB of memory RAM and this is really useful for me to do art works, in especial for digital editing of pictures and videos. Is my favorite piece of tecnology because no represent a adicction to me, is more like a tool in my life, helps me to studies, creation, procedures and pass my free time. I like leave it at home and use it only in precise moments. I think a affect me positively, it have not distract me unlike a smartphone and in case of transport it is easy and not weigh a lot. 
I recommend it because is a good gadget to diferent uses, not is so expensive in comparation with the last models. Anyway I think who not is essential for everything and who oneself have to know make it the things by hand.

Comentarios